“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
How Can I help?:
There are many ways you can support our work with survivors, and the prevention of sexual violence.
Whilst we receive some funding from government and charitable trusts it does not cover all the costs of all of our services.
We would like to keep our services free and therefore accessible to all who need us.
MAKE A ONE OFF DONATION :
You can donate to us by either, depositing funds direct to our bank account as shown below, or if you wish to use a credit card you can donate via the “GIVEALITTLE”website which is run by the Telecom Foundation. This site enables small organisations like ours to be able to accept credit card donations, without the usual costs and fees being incurred. It is designed for Donors who want every bit of their donation to reach the organisation it was meant for.
Please Direct Credit by internet banking to our account at the Westpac 03-0726-0487305-00
then send us your details by the contact form below and we will provide a receipt for tax purposes.
Go to our GIVEALITTLE page
and just use your credit card……it is designed for Donors who want every dollar they give to get through, your complete donation will come to us to help with the many services we provide free of charge.
- $60 will sponsor a child to receive our RESPECT programme and help us to raise awareness in our teenagers and understand how to have healthy relationships.
- $1200 will sponsor a class to receive the RESPECT programme
- $1700 will enable a child who has witnessed or experienced abuse to attend the VOYAGE programme
HOLD A FUNDRAISER
- Host a high tea, run a garage sale,sausage sizzle or quiz night
- A movie night is also a great idea, contact Feilding Focal Point Cinema on how they can help
- Sign up to complete consumer surveys with buzzthepeople, nominate ARCS Manawatu as your charity and we will benefit each time you do a survey.
- Tell your friends and we will benefit even more